- Family : APOCYNACEAE
- Family (as per The Plant List) : Apocynaceae
- Species : Aganosma caryophyllata
- Synonym : Aganosma dichotoma K.Schum.
- Species Name (as per The Plant List) : Unresolved
- Vernacular name : Malathi (Hin.); Malati, Palamalle, Madhumalathi, Guda palateegu, Nallateega, Malathiteega (Tel.); Gandhomalati, Malati (Ori.)
- Endemism : Peninsular India
- Habit : Liana
- Flower, Fruit : February-September
- Comments : Occasional in hills of Eastern Ghats. Often planted for fragrant flowers.
- Conservation Status : Not Evaluated (NE)
- Distribution Locality : Kurnool district, Kadapa district, Chittoor district, Krishna district, Vijaynagaram district, Nellore district, Visakhapatnam district, Srikakulam district, East Godavari district, (Andhra Pradesh State); Cuttack district, Ganjam district, Similipal Hills (Mayurbhanj district), Baruni Hill (Khurda district), Angul district, Nayagarh district, Koraput district (Odisha State)
- World Distribution : India
- Literature : Pullaiah et al., 2011 - Flora of Eastern Ghats Vol. 4; H.O. Saxena & M. Brahmam, 1995- Flora of Orissa Vol. 2 ; R. S. Rao et al., 1986 - Flora of West Godavari District ; R. S. Rao and S. H. Sreeramulu, 1986 - Flora of Srikakulam District ; H. O. Saxena and M. Brahmam, 1989 - The Flora of Similipal, Orissa
- Citation : Sankara Rao, K., Arun Singh R., Deepak Kumar, Raja K Swamy and Navendu Page (2016). Digital Flora of Eastern Ghats. http://easternghats.ces.iisc.ernet.in/plants.php?name=Aganosma caryophyllata. Downloaded on 16 July 2020.